One app. All devices.
Manage all your atomi smart products from anywhere at any time. The free atomi smart app puts the convenience of home automation right at your fingertips so you can control your lighting, TV, wall plugs, and all your smart home appliances using the same mobile application.
A smarter approach to every day
No more searching for remotes or switching applications. Using your smartphone, set schedules for your devices and enable notifications for added peace of mind.
Control your devices using the free atomi smart app
Set up weekly schedules that fit your lifestyle
Control your devices with simple voice commands
How it works
FAQs & Troubleshooting
Make sure you entered the correct Wi-Fi password during setup. Check if there are problems with your internet connection. If the Wi-Fi signal is too weak, reset your router and try again.
Reduce WiFi congestion
If you have multiple devices on your Wi-Fi network, you may have inconsistent Wi-Fi performance
- Turn off devices you aren’t using to free up bandwidth on your network
- Move your device closer to your router and modem if it’s in a different room or blocked by an object
- Move your Alexa device away from walls, metal objects, and other sources of possible interference (such as microwave ovens or baby monitors)
- If your device is on the floor, move it to a higher location
Restart your device and network hardware
You can restart your device, Internet modem, and/or router to resolve most intermittent Wi-Fi issues
- Turn off your router and modem, and then wait 30 seconds
- Turn on your modem, and then wait for it to restart
- After you restart your modem, turn on your router, and then wait for it to restart
After you restart your network hardware, turn your device off and on again
- System Requirement
iPhone® 8 or higher and iOS® 8 or higher. Any previous iPhone® or iOS® may experience slower connections.
Android™ 4.1x or higher
- Device Compatibility
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
No Hub Required
Requires Wi-Fi connection with internet access. Only supported on 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks