Smart WiFi 2.4GHz Converter
Simple and Easy to Set Up
Connect your Atomi Smart devices to the app using an optimized 2.4GHz WiFi Network. Equipped with dual high-gain antennas, weak signal is a thing of the past! The Smart WiFi Converter works with most wireless routers, gateways, or cable modems with WiFi for easy connectivity.
Convert your 5GHz network to 2.4GHz for easy connectivity
With the Atomi Smart WiFi 2.4GHz Converter you can convert your existing router’s 5GHz signal to a 2.4GHz one that is ready to connect your Atomi Smart devices
Simple and easy to set up
Three easy steps to create a 2.4GHz network that will allow you to use the Atomi Smart app
Equipped with dual high-gain antennas, it improves the signal strength of transmission
Works with most wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with Wi-Fi
- Operating Environment
Two-year limited warranty from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship
FAQs & Troubleshooting
Not at all! Most routers will have no issues connecting 2.4GHz devices.
However, if you are unable to connect due to router/band incompatibility, the Atomi Smart WiFi 2.4GHz Converter is a solution for converting your Ethernet connection to a 2.4GHz WiFi signal that is optimized to connect smart devices.
Press and hold the button on the side of the Smart WiFi Converter for 10s.
Then, unplug it from the power outlet and plug it in again. This will reset it to factory settings and the WiFi network you’ve created will be erased.
If you are setting up a new 2.4GHz, make sure that the ethernet cable is NOT connected until you get to Step 7.
Your default login password is admin.
You can enter any name with a few exceptions:
– Do not use the same name as your router’s WiFi network
– WiFi name cannot have empty spaces
– WiFi name should not exceed 32 characters
Keep the WiFi Channel set to “Auto”. If you experience any connection issues you may try other channels.
You can enter any password with a few exceptions:
– Password cannot have empty spaces
– Password cannot be less than 8 characters or exceed 63 characters
– Unplug the Atomi Smart WiFi Converter from the power outlet
– Wait 10 seconds and plug it again
– Wait for 1 minute and connect to the Converter’s 2.4GHz WiFi network.
If it still fails, select ‘Forget Network’ and try again
– Reset your Atomi SmartWiFi Converter
– Bring your other Atomi Smart devices (lights, plugs, appliances) closer to the WiFi Converter
No, after setting up your 2.4GHz network the Atomi Smart WiFi Converter is required to be connected to your router via the ethernet cable.
Visit our Instructions page
There are no reviews yet.