Smart Orb Light
Create the perfect mood lighting, indoors or out, for any moment or occasion. The Atomi Smart Orb Light is fully waterproof and provides up to 6 hours of wireless, continuous illumination. Simply pick the solid hue or color scene you want, and bask in the glow.
Battery: 3.7V 1800mA
Input: 100~240V 50~60Hz
Output: 5V ~1A
Before you begin
1. Know your Wi-Fi network and password
2. Make sure your mobile device is running iOS® 8 or higher or Android™ 4.1× or higher
3. Make sure you’re connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (atomi Smart can’t connect to 5GHz networks).
Connecting Your Devices
Step 1: Download App
Download the atomi smart app from the App Store or Google Play and create an account. If you already have the app installed, please make sure to check for any updates as they will improve your experience with the atomi smart app.
Step 2: Add Smart Bridge only (Keep your Orb Lights turned OFF at this point)
Turn ON your phone’s Bluetooth.
Press “Add Device” or the “+” sign and choose the Smart Bridge to install from the device list. Do not connect the Smart Orb Light at this step.
Step 3: Plug In the Smart Bridge
- Plug the Smart Bridge into the outlet.
- Press “Continue” on the atomi smart app
Step 4: Connecting to Wi-Fi
1. Enter your Wi-Fi network and password. Press ‘Confirm’.
2. The app will find the Smart Bridge via Bluetooth. Follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Your device is now connected
Step 5: Add Smart Orb Light
Now that you’ve added the Smart Bridge to the app, you can now add the Smart Orb Light.
– On the atomi smart home screen, open the Smart Bridge.
– Select “Add new device” and follow the on-screen instructions to add the Smart Orb Light.
– If the Smart Orb Light was already connected before the Smart Bridge, select “Add existing device” and choose the light(s) to be added from the list
Controlling your Smart Orb Light
ON/OFF – Press ‘Power’ to turn ON/OFF your Smart Orb Light
Brightness – Change your Smart Orb Light intensity
Color Wheel – Broad spectrum of colors to create the perfect ambiance.
Slider 1 – Increase or decrease light brightness
Slider 2 – Change color saturation
Select curated color scenes based on your mood.
Animated Scene Presets
Soft – Fades in and out between 2 colors
Colorful – Cycles between preset colors (Slow)
Dazzling – Cycles between preset colors (Fast)
Gorgeous – Fades between preset colors
* You can also edit any of the available scenes by pressing the ‘Edit/Sync lights’ button.
Time – Select the time to run the schedule
Repeat – Select what days of the week to repeat the schedule
Note – Receive a notification once the action occurs
Notification – Enable/Disable notification
Switch – Select to turn ON or OFF the light
1. Press the ‘Edit’ button (3 dots) at the top right corner of your screen.
2. Press ‘Create Group’, select the devices you wish to be included and press ‘Confirm’. You can now control your lights simultaneously.
FAQ & Troubleshooting
Use your smartphone to confirm that you have at least two Wi-Fi bars in the vicinity of your atomi smart device. If not, move your atomi smart device closer to your router. (The list will refresh every 10 seconds).
Make sure you entered the correct WiFi password during the WiFi setup. Check if there are problems with your internet connection. If the WiFi signal is too weak, reset your WiFi router and try again.
For Smart Bridge: Make sure that your phone’s Bluetooth is turned ON and the permission settings are allowing the app to connect via Bluetooth.
For Smart Orb Light: Press and hold the “Mode” button until the light starts flashing to reset your device
Refresh the device list.
Force quit and re-launch the atomi smartapp.
Turn on the Smart Orb Light. Then, press and hold the ‘Mode’ button under the Smart Orb Light for 10 seconds. The light should start flashing white.
If you still cannot see the ‘atomi-smart-xxxx’ on your Wi-Fi list, please repeat the steps above.
Plug the Wireless Charging Base into the outlet and place your Smart Orb Light on the base.
In order to successfully connect Atomi Smart devices, a 2.4GHz connection is required.
The 2.4GHz frequency waves travel further than the 5GHz. This means that if your device is in another room or far from your phone, you will have a better signal reception (compared to 5Ghz) which is essential for your smart device to function correctly and stay online.
All modern routers come with 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Depending on your router type, these bands may appear as separate WiFi networks (Example: Name-2.4GHz and Name-5GHz) or combined. If you only have one WiFi network, you should still be able to connect since the Atomi Smart app automatically finds the 2.4GHz frequency when connecting to your router.
However, if you experience any issues, please follow the points below:
– Make sure that you are connecting to a 2.4GHz network
– Keep your mobile device close to the router during connection
– If you have two SSID for your WiFi (Example: Name-2.4GHz / Name-5GHz), please temporarily disable “Auto-Join” on your Name-5GHz network)
– If you have two SSID for your WiFi, make sure that your 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi have different names
– If your router gives the option to disable the 5GHz network, please disable it temporarily
– Disable any VPN apps/services in order to connect successfully
– If you are having issues to connect, turn on Airplane Mode (Keep only WiFi activated when connecting your smart device)
– Make sure that you’ve entered the correct password for your 2.4GHz WiFi on the “Select 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Network” screen (Case sensitive, and make sure that there are no extra spaces)
– If you have too many devices connected to your 2.4GHz (more than 10), please turn off some of them temporarily and retry connecting your smart device to the app
– If you have a Mesh router, you may not be able to manually switch to a 2.4GHz frequency. Since this frequency travels further than the 5Ghz, you can force your device to connect to it by moving your phone far from the router
– If you are still experiencing issues to connect, delete the app and reinstall it
– If the issue persists, restart your router
Still have questions?
Create a ticket on our Support page. Our team is available to help, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm (EST)