Smart Tower Heater
Featuring a compact design, the atomi Smart Heater can be controlled directly from the heater or via the atomi smart app. Monitor and manage the temperature in your home, set timers, or simply select the time of day you’d like to activate your Smart Heater.
Maximum Power: 1500 W
Heater Power Settings: 1000 W / 1500 W
Voltage: 120 VAC / 60 Hz
Before you begin
1. Remove tie from power cord and unravel the cord. Keep plastic wrapping away from children.
2. Place the Smart Heater on the floor in the desired location.
3. Know your Wi-Fi network and password
4. Make sure your mobile device is running iOS® 8 or higher or Android™ 4.1× or higher
5. Make sure you’re connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (atomi Smart can’t connect to 5GHz networks).
List of main parts
Connecting Your Device
Step 1: Download App
Download the atomi smart app from the App Store or Google Play and create an account. If you already have the app installed, please make sure to check for any updates as they will improve your experience with the atomi smart app.
Step 2: Plug In
Plug your atomi Smart Tower Heater into a 120VAC outlet.
Note: This heater has a polarized plug as a safety feature to fit into a wall outlet one way to reduce risk of electric shock.
Step 3: Power On
Power on your Smart Heater (Power Switch can be found on the back).
Step 4: Add Device
1. Confirm that the Wi-Fi indicator light is flashing. If not, turn on the Wi-Fi button. Then, press and hold the Wi-Fi button for 10 seconds or unplug and plug the device again.
2. Select “Add Device” or click (+) at the top right corner of the devices screen.
3. Choose “Smart Heater” from the device list and press ‘Continue’.
Step 5: Connecting to Wi-Fi
1. Enter your Wi-Fi network and password. Press ‘Confirm’.
2. Press ‘Go to Connect’. On your phone’s Wi-Fi screen, select ‘atomi-smart-xxxx’
3. Once it connects, return to the atomi smart app.
4. Your device is now connected.
For iOS: After connecting to the atomi-smart-xxxx, return to the app by pressing ‘atomi smart’ on the top left part of the screen, or by switching back to the atomi smart window
For Android: After connecting to the atomi-smart-xxxx, some devices may display a message informing that you are “Connected without internet”. Please ignore this message and return to the app by pressing the back button on the bottom navigation bar (Do not press the back button on the top left part of the screen as this will bring you bag to the ‘Settings’ page instead of the atomi smart app)
IMPORTANT: If you cannot see the ‘atomi-smart-xxxx’, press and hold the Wi-Fi button again for another 10 seconds and refresh your Wi-Fi list. The ‘atomi-smart-xxxx’ network should appear after a few seconds.
NOTE: If you still cannot see the atomi-smart-xxxx on your list, you may have an older model of our smart product that will require you to press and hold the Wi-Fi button another time until it starts blinking slowly.
Controlling your Smart Tower Heater
Temperature Display – Displays current heater and room temperature.
Power – Turns the heater on and off.
Mode – Press to change from LOW, HIGH and AUTO Mode.
Countdown – Automatically powers heater on and off based on a timer.
Setting – Additional heater settings such as swing, LED Screen and schedule.
Mode – Press to change from LOW, HIGH and AUTO Mode.
- Low: Heater will continuously run in low intensity
- High: Heater will continuously run in high intensity
- Auto: Heater will turn OFF once it reaches your desired temperature
Sets a countdown to power on and off the Smart Heater
- Swing: Activates the swing function
- Screen: Turns On and Off the Heater LCD screen
Set up weekly schedules to fit your lifestyle.
You can also control your heater using the buttons located at the device’s panel. The functions are synchronized to the atomi smart app.
Note: Make sure that the Wi-Fi button is ON to control your Smart Heater via the atomi smart app. If the indicator light is OFF, you will only be able to control it manually.
Care and Cleaning
CAUTION: Always be sure that the Smart Heater is switched OFF, unplugged and completely cooled before cleaning or attempting to store the item. DO NOT immerse Smart Heater in water or allow water to drip into the interior of the Smart Heater, as this could create an electric shock hazard. DO NOT user any detergents or abrasives.
1. Always turn off the Smart Heater and disconnect the cord from the electrical outlet before cleaning your heater.
2. Accumulated dust may be removed from the Smart Heater with a soft cloth or vacuum cleaner.
3. Ensure the air intake vent on the back of Smart Heater is free and clear of dust or lint.
4. The removable particle filter should be cleaned and dried out at least 1-2 times per season. Remove the air intake vent cover and hand wash the particle filter with soap and water.
5. Clean the outside of the heater by wiping it with a damp cloth and buff with a dry cloth.
Storing: Allow Smart Heater to cool completely before storing. Store in a dry location. Do not place heavy items on top of Smart Heater as this may result in possible damage.
FAQ & Troubleshooting
Make sure your atomi smartdevice is plugged in and the Wi-Fi light is blinking. If not, unplug your atomi smart device and plug it back in to reboot. If you still cannot see the ‘atomi-smart-xxxx’, press and hold the Wi-Fi button for 10 seconds. Note: For older devices, you may be required to press and hold the Wi-Fi button again for another 10 seconds. The atomi-smart-XXXX should appear on your network list after a few seconds.
Use your smartphone to confirm that you have at least two Wi-Fi bars in the vicinity of your atomi smart device. If not, move your atomi smart device closer to your router. (The list will refresh every 10 seconds).
Make sure you entered the correct WiFi password during the WiFi setup. Check if there are problems with your internet connection. If the WiFi signal is too weak, reset your WiFi router and try again.
Refresh the device list.
Press and hold the Wi-Fi button for 10 seconds.
Wi-Fi networks come in a lot of shapes and sizes with many quirks of their own. It doesn’t mean your atomi smart device is malfunctioning.
If problems persist, please try these steps, in this order:
1. Force quit and re-launch the atomi smart app. Check to see if this fixes the issue.
2. Unplug your atomi smart device and plug it back in. Check to see if this fixes the issue.
3. Unplug your router and plug it back in. Check to see if this fixes the issue.
4. Delete and reinstall the atomi smart app. Check to see if this fixes the issue.
If your Smart Heater is not operating, please do the following to reset:
1. Make sure Smart Heater is off
2. Unplug the unit and wait 5-10 minutes.
3. Ensure there is nothing obstructing the heater and intake vent.
4. Plug the Smart Heater in and turn it on.
This heater is equipped with a tip-over safety function that shuts the heater off if it gets knocked over
It is possible that a new heater will produce an odor when first used. This is normal and should go away after the heater has been used for a while
Still have questions?
Create a ticket on our Support page. Our team is available to help, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm (EST)