Smart Ceiling Light
Beautifully and intelligently designed, the Atomi Smart LED Ceiling Light is easy to install and can be controlled remotely from your phone. It’s more than a traditional ceiling light. In addition to the main LED light, it has a tunable White/RGB mood-light band that can be tuned to over 16 million different colors.
Input: 100-240V~, 50/60Hz
Recommended dimmers with 10-100% dimming range
Assembled Dimensions: 16 x 16 x 2.36 inch 14.5 x 14.5 x 6 cm
Before you begin
1. Know your Wi-Fi network and password
2. Make sure your mobile device is running iOS® 8 or higher or Android™ 4.1× or higher
3. Make sure you’re connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (atomi Smart can’t connect to 5GHz networks).
Step 1: Turn off circuit breaker
Find your light’s control in your circuit breaker and turn it off. Then make sure the power is off by flipping your switch a few times.
Step 2: Follow the instructions below
1. Mount screws into the junction box, leaving the screws half an inch long.
2. Pass the power wire through the hole of the base, and turn it clockwise to lock the base in junction box.
3. Hang the wire rope at the hanging position of the mounting base to assist the installation.
4. Screw the LN wire L-L N-N with a screw cap.
5. Put wiring cap and wires back to the junction box.
6. Rotate the lamp body clockwise to fix the lamp on the base.
Step 3: Turn on circuit breaker
Turn on your switch’s power from the circuit breaker
Connecting Your Device
Step 1: Download App
Download the atomi smart app from the App Store or Google Play and create an account. If you already have the app installed, please make sure to check for any updates as they will improve your experience with the atomi smart app.
Step 2: Add Smart Ceiling Light
Turn ON your light switch power. Confirm that the light is flashing.
Press “Add Device” or the “+” sign and choose the Smart Ceiling Light to install from the device list.
Note: If the light is not flashing, follow the steps below to reset:
Step 3: Connecting to Wi-Fi
1. Enter your Wi-Fi network and password. Press ‘Continue’.
2. Press ‘Go to Connect’. On your phone’s Wi-Fi screen, select ‘atomi-smart-xxxx’
3. Once it connects, return to the atomi smart app.
4. Your device is now connected.
For iOS: After connecting to the atomi-smart-xxxx, return to the app by pressing ‘atomi smart’ on the top left part of the screen, or by switching back to the atomi smart window
For Android: After connecting to the atomi-smart-xxxx, some devices may display a message informing that you are “Connected without internet”. Please ignore this message and return to the app by pressing the back button on the bottom navigation bar (Do not press the back button on the top left part of the screen as this will bring you bag to the ‘Settings’ page instead of the atomi smart app)
Controlling your Smart Ceiling Light
ON/OFF – Press ‘Power’ to turn ON/OFF your Smart Ceiling Light
Brightness – Change your Smart Ceiling Light intensity
Color Wheel – Broad spectrum of colors to create the perfect ambiance.
Slider 1 – Increase or decrease light brightness
Slider 2 – Change color saturation
Select curated color scenes based on your mood.
Animated Scene Presets
Soft – Fades in and out between 2 colors
Colorful – Cycles between preset colors (Slow)
Dazzling – Cycles between preset colors (Fast)
Gorgeous – Fades between preset colors
* You can also edit any of the available scenes by pressing the ‘Edit/Sync light’ button.
Time – Select the time to run the schedule
Repeat – Select what days of the week to repeat the schedule
Note – Receive a notification once the action occurs
Notification – Enable/Disable notification
Switch – Select to turn ON or OFF the light
1. Press the ‘Edit’ button (3 dots) at the top right corner of your screen.
2. Press ‘Create Group’, select the devices you wish to be included and press ‘Confirm’. You can now control your lights simultaneously.
FAQ & Troubleshooting
Use your smartphone to confirm that you have at least two Wi-Fi bars in the vicinity of your atomi smart device. If not, move your atomi smart device closer to your router. (The list will refresh every 10 seconds).
Make sure you entered the correct WiFi password during the WiFi setup. Check if there are problems with your internet connection. If the WiFi signal is too weak, reset your WiFi router and try again.
Refresh the device list.
Force quit and re-launch the atomi smartapp.
Follow the steps below:
– Turn off the light switch
– Start with the light OFF. Then, turn ON, OFF, wait 2 seconds, ON, OFF, wait 2 seconds, ON
– Wait a few seconds, the lights should start flashing and the ‘atomi-smart-xxxx’ network should appear on your Wi-Fi list
If you still cannot see the ‘atomi-smart-xxxx’ on your Wi-Fi list, please repeat the steps above.
Still have questions?
Create a ticket on our Support page. Our team is available to help, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm (EST)